In the name of God
The Artistic Center of Iran (Hozeh Honari) is holding 10th International 100 Seconds Film Festival, under the slogan "Ethical Cinema".
- Festival statue
- Honorary diploma
- 1.000 USD to the best three films selected by the jury.
Application is only possible through the web site of the Festival at http://100fest.com
• About the films
- The films sent to the secretariat must not exceed 100 seconds.
- The films should have the title sequence corresponding to the duration of the film.
- The films must be sent in DVD format only, in form of MPEG 2 file, or the file should be uploaded to the Festival website following the instructions given at the page http://100fest.com/pages/en/aboutfestival/ . Maximum file size is 40MB.
Note: The Secretariat of the Festival cannot be held responsible for any eventual damages due to possible inadequacy of the files.
- Copy of personal Identification Card of the director, and a 3x4 photograph
- The requirements for the propaganda and the catalogue of the Festival: photograph of the author with white background, and the synopsis of the film of at least 60 words
• Rights of the Secretariat
All films sent to the Festival will be available for online release, and the admitted films may be used in media and/or for propaganda purposes of Secretariat after the premiere screening at the Festival.
Submission Deadline: January 26th, 2016
Festival: March 2th - 4th, 2016, Tehran, Iran
Closing ceremony: March 4th 2016, Andishe chamber, Hozeh Honari, Tehran, Iran
Hozeh Honari Central Secretariat of Festival
2nd floor, Hozeh Honari (Art Center), Hafez conjunction, Somaye Ave, Tehran, Iran
Director of International Committee
"You are the filmmakers, who ethically can produce the ethics; you can invoke patience, hope, enthusiasm, safety, nobility, and everything sophisticated society requires for adolescents."
Supreme leader of Islamic Republic of Iran